Go ahead, take some time for yourself. Whether it's red wine or a bouquet of roses, Degas House has so many ways to make your stay more special!
Dressing of the Bride
Hold your dressing of the bride event in the splendor of the Estelle suite with its balcony overlooking the majestic oak trees on Esplanade Avenue. An ideal location for relaxing prior to your wedding and for photographs. Degas House will provide you with Champagne and food for the event.
Our "Experience the Summer with Edgar Degas" Special includes:
• Complimentary Hot Creole Breakfast every day, including one Mimosa or Bloody Mary
• Welcome Wine or Beer
• Complimentary Parking
• Complimentary WiFi and local calls
• Complimentary in-room Bottled Water
• Shopping Savings Book at the new Outlet Collection at Riverwalk
• Complimentary Edgar Degas House Creole Impressionist Tour for Two (2), valued at $58
When adding a Third Night or more to your stay, also receive:
• Free One (1) Regional Transit Bus and Streetcar Pass: Good for 3 Consecutive Day Jazzy Pass (valued at $10)
• Free One (1) Bus-Vision Hop On/Hop Off Pass: Good for 3 - 7 Consecutive Days (valued at $44). Please check website or call for updated times and days of operations during summer months
• VALID FOR STAYS FROM June 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014
Corporate Travelers will receive 20% off the Josephine Room in Degas House. The room is large, has a desk and free WiFi. A private bath is attached which has a claw foot tub with shower. A Gourmet Creole Breakfast is included, along with many other amenities. MUST BE BOOKED DIRECTLY BY CALLING 504-821-5009.