Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions at Degas House
Create an exceptional event with the Degas House Museum, located on Esplanade Avenue in New Orleans. The Degas House Museum was awarded "Best of Weddings" 2013 - 2018 by The Knot and is the only VIP Wedding Venue in the New Orleans area.
At the Degas House Museum Our committment to you is to ensure that you are guaranteed an event that exceeds expectations. Our beautiful French Quarter style courtyard and ornate victorian parlors provide ample space for a lavish ceremony and reception.
At Degas House we are committed to making your destination wedding a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Our elegant southern mansion is the only home or studio of French Impressionist Master, Edgar Degas. The Edgar Degas House Museum also serves as a bed & breakfast, perfect for out-of-town guests to enjoy for your special event.
To inquire about pricing and availability for elopements, wedding ceremonies, and/or wedding receptions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wedding & Reception Venue Services Include:
- Professional Wedding Coordinator
- Event Space for up to 250 guests
- A Menue of Gourmet French Creole Cuisine, served seated or buffet style
- 1853 Creole Mansion, including two victorian parlors, antique furniture, baby grand piano, complete with reproductions of the artwork of Edgar Degas.
- Outdoor Courtyard Event Space, complete with pineapple fountain, tables, chairs, and linens
- Off street parking for 90 vehicles