Experience the Summer with Edgar Degas
Our "Experience the Summer with Edgar Degas" includes:
- Complimentary Hot Creole Breakfast every day, including one Mimosa or Bloody Mary;
- Welcome Wine or Beer;
- Complimentary Parking;
- Complimentary WiFi and local calls;
- Complimentary in-room Bottled Water;
- Shopping Savings Book at the new Outlet Collection at Riverwalk;
- Complimentary Edgar Degas House Creole Impressionist Tour for Two (2), valued at $58;
- When adding a Third Night or more to your stay, also receive:
- "Free One (1) Regional Transit Bus and Streetcar Pass: Good for 3 Consecutive Day Jazzy Pass
- (valued at $10);"
- Free One (1) Bus-Vision Hop On/Hop Off Pass Good for 3 to 7 Consecutive Days (value at $44);
VALID FOR STAYS FROM June 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014
Call 504-821-5009 and mention Promo Code "Degas Summer" (do not book online - you must call)
Edgar Degas Slept Here
Edgar Degas Slept Here....You Can Too!
Book a room Sunday through Thursday nights and receive 20% off our regular rates. Impressionist Artist Edgar Degas lived here at Degas House with his maternal family in the Fall of 1882 to early Spring of 1883. Now you can enjoy the same luxurious home in which he painted 18 paintings and produced several drawings and letters. Degas House is the only home or studio of Edgar Degas open to the public in the world. It is a Historic House Museum, is on the National Register of Historic Places and is distinguished by the French Ministry of Culture, through the French National Order of Arts and Letters.
Call (504) 821-5009; or email email@example.com.
Mention Promo Code “Edgar Degas Slept Here”.