Events and Meetings at Degas House
New Orleans Most Unique Event and Meeting Space
The Degas House Parlors, Courtyard and Gallery provide ample space for Special Events of all kinds: Parties, Celebrations, Meetings, Classes, Bridal and Baby Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, and more.
Your next special event will be an extraordinary experience surrounded with the restored beauty of Degas House. Highlighted by reflecting sunlight from sweeping windows, Degas House provides an exquisite setting and impeccable service to ensure a successful and memorable event. We have various locations from which you can choose:
On walls painted Parisian Gold, Desiree's Deep Red, and Impressionist Roseare framed reproductions of Degas' work, including family portraits, equestrian scenes, nudes and ballerinas, Degas House has entertained guests in New Orleans since 1852. It comfortably accommodates meetings, weddings, receptions, seminars, luncheons and every type of special event.
Our Parlors, Courtyard, Gallery and Breakfast Room provide just the right amount of function space for any occasion.
Recent Patrons of Degas House Include:
- French Ambassador, Pierre Vimont, visits Degas House
- Tulane University's Department of Ophthalmology
- Roche Biosciences
- Intramed Educational Group
- Delta AirlinesFrench American Chamber of Commerce
- French Ambassador to the United States
- Former Minister of Defense of France
- Southern Repertory Theatre
- New Orleans Harp Society
- Christopher Benfey book signing of Degas in New Orleans
Please contact us for Degas House Event and Meeting Packages and for availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (504) 821-5009 or (800) 755-6730.